Inspired by the simplicity of Japanese furniture, the Tanso 2-Seater Sofa from the Tanso garden furniture range bridges the gap between outdoors and indoors by elevating the craftsmanship, quality and detail of outdoor furniture.
Designed by David Irwin and constructed from grade-A teak, the Tanso 2-Seater Sofa is highly robust and weather resistant for outdoor use, yet its elegant and detailed aesthetic also affords it a place inside.
We carry some stock, but if not, approx 4 weeks (please contact us for an up to date lead time)
80cm (h) x 193cm(w) x 94cm (d)
Fitted with comfortable seat pads and cushions upholstered in grey outdoor fabric, which is breathable and easy to clean, the Tanso garden furniture range is perfect for relaxed alfresco lounging. This product pairs perfectly with the Tanso 3-Seater Sofa or Tanso Sofa Armchair.
- Grade-A teak
- Fabric: 100% UV-resistant polyester - colour fastness grade 5+
- Back and arm cushion: 100% UK FR polyester fibre
- Seat cushion: polyeurethane UK FR foam with polyester fibre
- Skilled craftsmen manufacture this product and there is variety between each table. Wood is a natural product and colour and grain variations are inevitable.
- Natural timber is affected by sunlight; this can cause the wood colour to darken. For this reason (especially if placed in direct sunlight) it is recommended that placing objects for long periods in the same position is avoided. This colour adjustment becomes less relevant over time as the wood stabilizes.
- Teak is a durable timber with a high oil and resin content, this means that it requires little amounts of care to keep looking its best. Over time the teak will start to change colour going from a rich golden colour to silver-grey. This is naturally how the timber ages in sunlight and weathering.
- It is recommended that no abrasive cleaners or solvents are used to clean the furniture. We recommend only using warm water with diluted mild detergent to clean off the dirt that has formed over time and using a soft bristle brush. Regular cleanings will help to keep the original golden appearance of the teak if desired. There are also specific teak cleaning products available however we cannot recommend a particular brand.
- We recommend storing the cushions indoors when not in use. They can be wiped clean with water and a mild detergent